Today is World FM Day 2022. First observed in 2008, World FM Day was set up to recognise and celebrate the vital work that is conducted by Facilities Management professionals to ensure health, safety, productivity, wellbeing of people and business continuity.
Sudlows’ Facilities Management Team are on hand 24/7 to supply reactive and planned maintenance to your Data Centre or Critical Facility to ensure that is it fully operational. Our Facilities Management Team offer:
- 24/7 Technical Cover and Support Services
- Data Centre Testing and Analysis
- Electrical and Connectivity Inspections and Maintenance
- Fibre Maintenance and Emergency Repair
- Data and Power Cabling Management
- Planned and Reactive Service Maintenance
This year we are celebrating World FM Day with the theme of ‘Leading a sustainable future’. Working in conjunction with our Sustainability & Innovation division, Sudlows’ Facilities Management Team are focused on delivering optimum ways to tackle day-to-day challenges that different facilities may face whilst pursuing a net-zero, low impact, and waste-free future.
To find out more about our Facility Management services here: https://www.sudlows.com/facilities-management/