Our team of Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designers ensure Sudlows provide a high-quality audit, design, build and maintenance service. We develop continuity plans, improve the resilience of existing data centres and build new facilities deploying the latest cutting-edge technology.
- 3D Design
- BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- Planning & Construction
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) Specialists
- Generators & Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Cooling & Chiller Systems
- Hot & Cold-Aisle Containment
- Fire Suppression & Monitoring
- DCIM (Data Centre Infrastructure Management)
- Final Commissioning
- Professional Services and IST (Integrated System Testing)
- Facilities and Service Management
Our knowledge of critical power and resilient mission critical systems is an integral part of our critical infrastructures division. We advise and work with a diverse range of clients to ensure their data centres and critical facilities are resilient, sustainable and protected.
We also work with leading product manufacturers and brands to provide resilient and tailored cooling solutions which are delivered by our team of experienced mechanical engineers. Our environmentally friendly and cost-effective solutions are designed and installed to minimise carbon impact and maintain uptime.
Sudlows’ experienced and qualified team of engineers and consultants guide our clients through the entire journey of their critical facility. Our Professional Services are structured to provide a comprehensive service from initial designs through to final testing and commissioning.