Sudlows have been named finalist in an astounding 5 categories for the Network Computing Awards 2018. With 3 category nominations for the industry award winning A:LIST (Advanced Load Integrated Systems Testing) Module. A fourth nomination for the Inspiration award goes to our Technical Director, Andy Hirst, with the final nomination for our work on the Indectron Data Centre in the category of Network Project of the Year – Private Sector.
- Data Centre Product of the Year – (ALIST)
- Testing / Monitoring Product of the Year – (ALIST)
- The Return on Investment Award – (ALIST)
- The Inspiration Award – (Andy Hirst, Technical Director Sudlows)
- Network Project of the Year – Private Sector – (Indectron data centre)
Winners are chosen by a public vote. On-line voting is now open!
(please note that you can vote on all 5 categories)
With the winners being announced at the awards ceremony on the 22nd March, we would really appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to vote for us online.
Voting closes 13th March