Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful specialised engineering company, including our award winning data centre design and build business, we have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Security Project Manager to join our Enterprise Services team. Sudlows, who work throughout the UK, have a growing portfolio of clients globally. We have over 200 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition.
- Owning assigned Projects from start to finish and ensuring clear and precise customer and stakeholder communication is provided throughout the project.
- Ensuring all Projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with great customer experience.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project action tracker and risk schedule.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Ability to manage uncertainty and understand the impact of this on the project; proactive and forward-looking.
- Interact with technical engineers inside the business and non-technical customers outside of the company.
- Managing the onsite installation teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working with the wider operation team to ensure all resource and materials are aligned to the project in good order.
- Compilation of all project related artefacts and final O&M documentation as a key deliverable to be provided to client within agreed timescales.
- Completion of all internal processes and documentation as required by the role.
- Demonstrable experience over 5 years to delivering security biased projects.
- A demonstrable understanding of the project life cycle.
- Able to demonstrate a formal methodology background combined with a think on your feet attitude. While methodology and process is important, this is not a rigid environment so would be expected to demonstrate a flexible approach to suit the particular project and customer requirements.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of project planning processes, techniques, methodologies, risk and commercial savvy.
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder expectations.
- High level of IT literacy (MS Office etc…).
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent customer facing manner.
- Flexible approach to working location and times.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Industry recognised training and certification in a security focused discipline such as an applicable BTEC or CTSP.
- Manufacturer awarded training with a security focussed vendor such as CEM, Paxton, Hikvision, Avigilon and so on.
- Proven understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Recognised educational award at degree level of an IT related discipline.
- Proven experience and / or industry recognised training with other technologies in the intelligent building space such as, Intelligent Lighting, HVAC and Energy Management.
- Project Management aligned qualification such as PRINCE2, ITIL or PMP for example.
- Health and Safety aligned qualification such as SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely for example.
- CSCS / ECS Card.