Sudlows Enterprise Services is one of the UK’s leading Information Communication Technology partners operating at the forefront of the industry across a wide range of sectors.
Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality, leading technology systems and services. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
As Graduate Bid Manager you’ll play a vital role in shaping the future of our business. Working alongside talented colleagues from across our sales and technical disciplines, you’ll provide bid management on some of our most important opportunities.
We are looking for a graduate or second career mover ready to take on challenging projects as you develop your bid management skills for the future. Working closely with customer facing and support teams, you’ll be trusted to develop proposals from inception and strategy to winning. The role will be based full time in our Manchester office.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a candidate experienced in Bid Administration looking to develop to a Bid Manager, or an existing Bid Manager looking for more responsibility in leading submissions and managing all elements of the bidding process. It also provides an opportunity to be involved in pursuit and key account planning. Strong communication and project management/ organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work autonomously at times and manage your own workload.
- Prepare bid documentation such as pre-qualification and tender documents
- Bring your organisational skills and effectively prioritise work to get great bids out on time
- Be part of a busy, multi skilled professional team
- Show calm and resilience under pressure and the demanding timescales of a bid
- Be a people person, understand our clients and manage our internal stakeholders
- Help to establish best practices and procedures for win-work activity, encompassing account planning, opportunity capture planning, proposition development and bid management
- Support and identify the creation of new bid materials
- Respond to ad-hoc marketing queries and requests for information
- Work with technical and sector leads to develop award submissions
- Bid co-ordination/ management experience
- Graduate level qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a professional and concise format
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent team working skills
- Previous experience within a professional services environment is desirable
- Strong computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook packages
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.