Sudlows’ data centre experts invest considerable time into the research and evaluation of both new and emerging products and technologies. Our commitment is to provide only the best solutions which are energy efficient, resilient mission critical environments.
- Internal and External Construction
- Modular Room Construction
- Raised Flooring Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Racking Systems & Cold-Aisle Containment
- High Density Cabinets
- Fire Suppression
- DCIM (Data Centre Infrastructure Management)
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- IST (Integrated System Testing)
- Witness Testing
- Facilities Management
The combination of innovation, environmental awareness, technical excellence and global support make us the data centre provider of choice from consultation, to design and implementation.
We have the teams and the knowledge to consult, design & implement your data centre build. With our expertise in building well designed, green data centres, we will achieve any agreed goals put in place.
If you are developing a continuity plan, considering Gap Analysis to improve resilience, building a new data facility or upgrading an existing one, simply contact our award winning team of design engineers for advice.
Find out how we can maximise your data centre performance, minimise your energy consumption, ensure a measurable Return On Investment (ROI) and deliver a fully integrated solution.