Due to the continued expansion of our successful specialised engineering company, including Information Communication Technology team, we have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Telemarketing Executive to join our successful Company.
Sudlows, who work throughout the UK, have a growing portfolio of customer and partners. We have over 200 staff, and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition.
We value our employees and Sudlows offers a dynamic and interesting environment to work in – with a number of our new team members developing career paths within the Company.
We are looking for a driven, office-based telemarketing executive to uncover and secure sales opportunities, turning them into appointments for our field sales team. You will target companies with a view to speaking with and building rapport with senior level business managers.
A professional phone manner is essential. You will be commercially and technically astute, tenacious, target driven and have a proven track record of success in business to business sales. You will also have strong internet, email and general PC skills for research purposes. You are likely to be a highly driven individual, professional in your approach to successful selling and focused on working very hard to achieve high income.
To create, generate and secure appointments. Responsible for developing new business leads. To maintain and monitor full sales life cycle records of each customer. Developing and strengthening new and existing customer relationships.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Telemarketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing leads for field executives
- Creating and developing new business
- Generating new revenue from a portfolio of existing and potential customers
- Development and management of targets and objectives
- Appointment making
- Securing appointments at management level
- Communication with everything from small business to IT managers and key decision makers
Background and Experience
- Previous experience in a telesales role including business to business experience, new business generation and appointment booking
- Sales cycle experience (inbound, outbound, cold calling, objection handling, closing)
- Experience in structured cabling and infrastructure solutions is desirable
- Experience in using CRM software e.g. ACT
- Competent use of Word/Outlook/ Excel is required for this role
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Resilient & tenacious
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to communicate factual information politely and courteously
- Has everyday spoken skills e.g. telephone and face-to-face conversations
- Able to listen, observe and report information to manager
- Able to communicate with others in an acceptable and appropriate manner, e.g. patience, tact, humour, sensitivity, understanding, firmness
To apply please send a CV with covering letter demonstrating the above Personal Specification to firstname.lastname@example.org