Due to the continued expansion of our Critical Infrastructures division, including our award-winning Data Centre Design and Build Team, we have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Site Administrator.
Sudlows work throughout the UK and have a growing portfolio of clients globally. We have over 220 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. The successful candidate will be a valued member of one our key teams within the business.
To support current growth, this position will be based in Warrington.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our workforce.
As a key member of our site Project Team, you will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Project and Site Managers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as the focal point for the Construction Team in relation to safety, programme, materials, logistics and labour requirements.
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Deal with phone & email enquiries.
- Be the first point of call for visitors/clients.
- Provide support to the Site Team.
- Ensuring sub-contractors & labourers are correctly monitored & booked on to site.
- Prepare & maintain site files and other project documentation.
- Collection and logging of Subcontractor training and qualification records.
- Attend weekly project meetings and document minutes and actions as required.
- Ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety policy.
- Data Entry.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Administrator experience.
- IT literate with sound knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Educated to GCSE level (maths and English).
- Must be highly organised with a strong work ethic and high self-motivation.
- Previous experience of working within a construction environment is essential.
- Ability to interpret construction drawings ideal but training will be given.
Planning and Organising:
- Ability to organise own workload.
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Able to maintain accurate and timely records as required by the role.
- Identifies and knows how to solve everyday job-based problems in liaison with Line Manager.
Working with People:
- Able to establish a rapport with service users as necessary e.g. clients, members of the public, other contractors etc.
- Understands how to encourage and influence people to get the best from them.
- Understands the needs of others and are able to respond accordingly.
- Able to communicate factual information politely and courteously.
- Has everyday spoken skills e.g. telephone and face-to-face conversations.
- Able to listen, observe and report information to the Line Manager.
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.