With the continued expansion of our award winning technical services company, Sudlows, who work throughout the UK, have a growing portfolio of projects and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to join our successful business.
We have over 200 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our workforce.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of multi-disciplined projects within the critical infrastructure department.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervision and management on site of the works
- Liaison with the client, this is an occupied building and works are being carried out during the day. Good communication skills are key.
- Daily site inductions, safety monitoring and walkround, RAMS assessment, toolbox talks etc
- Quality inspections, snagging and sign off as contractors complete works
- Reporting of progress and assistance to the PM to produce the reports
- Planning and look ahead with the client and supply chain.
- Weekly safety registers
Skills and Qualifications:
- SSSTS (minimum)
- First aid 3 day (preferable)
- Asbestos awareness (preferable)
- Cooling systems including CRAC units and DX air conditioning
- Water pipework systems
- Ductwork and ventilation systems
- Plant and equipment installations
- Industrial / commercial experience
- Previous Data Centre experience is preferable
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.