Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful, award winning engineering company, we have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Level 3 Marketing Apprentice.
The Marketing Apprentice will work with the Marketing Manager to support in all aspects of marketing and help to develop the business and grow our brand.
Sudlows provide a full range of technical services for Data Centres, Critical Infrastructures, Enterprise Services and Facilities Management building projects.
We have a global presence with offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia. We have over 200 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition
You Will Learn
- The principles of marketing
- How to plan, execute and report on marketing campaigns
- Event management
- How to create and distribute marketing collateral
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning of events
- Assist with content creation and planning
- Manage internal documents, templates and branding
- Report on campaigns
- Offer administration support to the Department Manager where required
- Perform market research
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and discretion
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Experience in Adobe Suite advantageous)
- Experience of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Rate: Level 3 Apprenticeship Rate