Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful specialised engineering company, including our award-winning data centre design and build business, we have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time HR and Recruitment Advisor to be based from our Chadderton office.
We have over 230 staff and we are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition.
Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR and Recruitment Advisor will play a large role in contributing to wider, generalist HR duties whilst ensuring the smooth running of recruitment processes.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with Managers to provide best practice advice and coaching on people management processes including disciplinary, capability and absence management
- Managing the recruitment and onboarding lifecycle
- Creating job advertisements and managing the job posting process
- Writing and updating HR policies ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- General HR administration tasks as required, including contracts of employment & terms & conditions changes
- Maintaining absence data and producing absence reports to inform the payroll process
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects as required
- Deputising for the HR Manager in their absence
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who possesses:
- Previous experience of working in a similar HR Advisor role
- Previous recruitment experience including using a number of resourcing tools
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 qualification (will consider equivalent level of experience if suitable)
- Skilled in providing advice across a full range of employee relation matters and a sound knowledge of current employment legislation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver a message to all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and independently
- Ability to consistently produce accurate work to a high standard
- Recognises and practices the importance of confidentiality and dealing with sensitive matters and data
Whilst the role is based in Manchester, there will be some occasional travel to the Chadderton office.
Remuneration package will be based on skills and experience.