Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful specialised engineering company, including our award-winning data centre design and build business, we have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Admin Apprentice to join or procurement team.
The Business Admin Apprentice will provide administrative support to the procurement department where required, supporting the current team. This is a critical role in all aspects of accuracy, attention to detail and record management.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Requesting rebate information from suppliers and updating a rebate tracker
- Completing account set up forms in a correct and timely manner
- Raising purchase orders using accurate cost codes
- Stock check and replenish office stationery
- Supporting the procurement assistant and procurement manager with any administrative jobs
- Chasing suppliers and sub-contractors for up to date insurance certificates
- Keeping up to date records of suppliers via a contact list
- General administration and housekeeping of procurement folder
Skills required for the role:
- Able to work on your own and well within a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Methodical approach and ability to self-motivate
- Professionalism and discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, Outlook, Word and Excel
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.