Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful specialised engineering company, including our award winning data centre design and build business, we are looking for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to be based from our Oldham office.
To provide co-ordination and administration support to the operations and quality teams where required. You will ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest level of accuracy without delay. You will be a valued member of the team, providing support for projects within our Critical Infrastructure division. You will have a strong work ethic, ensuring all documentation is produced to the highest degree of quality and accuracy and issued within set timescales.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
You will report directly to the Quality & Compliance Manager and support Project Managers with Framework Management Deliverables, to include:
- Establish domains for new CI Projects
- Customising Team Sites
- Schedule Calendars and organise Groups
- Hold (and chair if required) online meetings including skype connection
- Set up and maintain project stakeholder alerts and notifications
- Create, maintain and ensure integrity of portal documentation (in line with ISO 9001)
- Communicate changes to the Framework Management Plan (newsletter)
- Maintain and update the CI Wiki pages
- Source relevant and useful data for CI Wiki page body of knowledge
- Schedule, minute and close actions from Tender to Operations Handovers and review meetings
- Support completion of initial project start-up activities
- Support completion of Construction Quality Activities (plans etc.)
- Collate, analyse and trend information from plans and trackers
- Produce Management Information graphs for CI Senior Management Meetings
- Office and site based Quality Audits and Inspections
- Good level of general education
- Experience of working within an operations environment is desirable
- Strong communication skills: verbal, phone and written
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Be a team player with the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships
- Understand the need and importance of being discreet and respecting confidentiality
- Project Co-ordination
- ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Quality Auditing
Full training will be given to the right candidate, however we expect to witness a good level of ambition, ideas and commitment displayed at interview stage.
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Location: Oldham, occasional travel to site (UK wide) will be expected
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.