Due to the continued expansion of our award winning technical services company, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and flexible Marketing Executive to join our team. We have over 200 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition and are keen to demonstrate initiative and new ideas. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our workforce.
The position of Marketing Executive is primarily responsible for assisting the Head of Marketing in the development and execution of customer and partner branding and communication programs. The successful candidate should be confident enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow in the role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation and delivery of the annual marketing plan.
- Assist with planning and event management of industry expos, technical seminars and exhibitions in the UK and Dubai.
- Assist with all social media management including Twitter, Linkedin and other platforms including producing original creative work and scheduling.
- Responsible for generating company newsletter on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for generating the monthly project bulletin update.
- Assist with updating and maintain the company website news and content.
- Writing press releases, case studies and additional content for the company blog, internal documentation and presentations.
- Email marketing campaigns and database profiling.
- Assist with supplier / partner joint marketing programmes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a marketing role
- Exceptional skills in managing a heavy workload and conflicting demands, whilst consistently producing high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of liaising with colleagues from operational to senior director level
- First class communication skills, personal confidence and the ability to influence others is essential
- Digital experience with Social media platforms including Hootsuite, Linkedin, and Twitter
- A strong knowledge and experience of WordPress and web editing skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop etc.
- Meticulous written, proof reading and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and awareness of reporting programmes such as Google analytics
Planning and Organising:
- Ability to organise own workload
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ensure successful event management for all exhibitions and events
- Able to maintain accurate and timely records as required by the role
- Able to negotiate with Suppliers to ensure value for marketing budget
- Identifies and knows how to solve everyday job-based problems in liaison with Head of Marketing.
Working with People:
- Able to establish a rapport with service users as necessary e.g. clients, members of the public, other contractors etc.
- Understands how to encourage and influence people to get the best from them.
- Understands the needs of others and able to respond accordingly.
- Able to communicate factual information politely and courteously.
- Has excellent spoken skills e.g. telephone and face-to-face conversations.
- Has advanced written and numeric skills appropriate to the job.
- Able to listen, observe and report information to manager.
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.