Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful specialised engineering company, including our award winning data centre design and build business, we are looking for an experienced Electrician. Sudlows, who work throughout the UK, have a growing portfolio of clients globally. We have over 200 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition.
Sudlows are dedicated to giving our clients professional service with the very best support and high standards of work, we are seeking qualified electricians with good communication skills, who work to high standards and are willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, to join our team.
- ECS JIB Electrician gold card
- NVQ level 3 electro technical installation apprenticeship
- City & Guilds 2357 17th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent City & Guilds 2394 initial verification / 2395 periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting of electrical installations.
- Industrial and commercial electrical installations
- Installation and termination of heavy duty SWA cables
- Heavy duty/gauge steel galvanised containments such as ladder rack, trunking, conduits, trays and baskets.
- Complexed lighting systems
- Working in data centre environments
Must be polite, friendly with an enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills.
Location: North West – Working throughout UK
Rate: To be negotiated dependant on experience.